Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Terabithia  (Read 1294 times)

wftpradio

• Terabithia
Terabithia
« on: April 23, 2012, 06:36:11 pm »
Terabithia is a new Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy free shard.  The title was derived from the movie Bridge To Terabithia, but has NOTHING to do with the movie.  The name basically means beauty, and awesomeness, and that's what the shard is based on.  We've been online before but had to take everything down for a little bit.  We're back with a vengence now and ready to take dedicated players who are looking to have fun.  Everything our shard runs is listed in the MOTD when you first log in.

Address: wftpradio.dyndns.org
Port: 2593

RAZOR is enabled.

NOTE: You MUST be running Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy, and it is REQUIRED to be patched to 6.0.0.0 ONLY!  If you run anything less, it will kick you offline.  You can run anything higher than 6.0.0.0 if you like, but you run the risk of a lot of client crashing.  The server was designed to run client patch 6.0.0.0, and anything higher may cause unwanted operation.  For instance we have determined that if you run anything higher than 6.0.0.0, whenever somebody puts an item on the ground near you it ALWAYS crashes you offline.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Ultima Online Freeshards

Terabithia
« on: April 23, 2012, 06:36:11 pm »

Jonathan

Re: Terabithia
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 06:57:43 pm »
Haha hey man!
Sorry I haven't been on, my laptop killed over on me and been to lazy to fix it or install UO on another computer lol..
Jonathan David Impson
Owner of UOFreeshards.net

Public service announcement to improve forum culture: Dumb questions require dumb answers.

Ultima Online Freeshards - Link Center