Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Theme Changes  (Read 1439 times)

Jonathan

Theme Changes
« on: May 22, 2012, 12:08:30 pm »
New changes to come!
I have begun to get in the mood that things should be more simplistic, I think that would be the correct word.

As such I have decided on a theme change for the site, it will take me a while to update the theme and install the mods on it using my test site but once done I believe you will love it! Of course the "original" theme will always be available and I may perhaps allow themes to be switched by the user, but for now this is just a heads up. Below is a sample image of what the theme will look like, and best of all it is 100% free!

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
Jonathan David Impson
Owner of UOFreeshards.net

Public service announcement to improve forum culture: Dumb questions require dumb answers.

Ultima Online Freeshards

Theme Changes
« on: May 22, 2012, 12:08:30 pm »

Jonathan

Re: Theme Changes
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 12:41:59 am »
Recently changed my twitter button in my signature to match the theme!
But anyways, I will be working on the theme tonight so I will more than likely put the forum into maintenance mode. Just a heads up, again this will be later tonight and it may last until sometime tomorrow I can't give you an exact time sorry. Hopefully it wont take long and I hope everyone enjoys the new theme.
Jonathan David Impson

Public service announcement to improve forum culture: Dumb questions require dumb answers.

Jonathan

Re: Theme Changes
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 02:41:24 pm »
The theme has been updated and all mods installed on the new theme, as such everyone has been switched over to this the new default theme. I have also given the option to switch between this theme and the old theme in your profile. Over the next few days I will go through the old default theme and check it over as I made a few manual edits I will need to move over. Also there is a JavaScript error on this theme preventing me from installing one mod, it won't make a difference but I will look into it.
Jonathan David Impson

Ultima Online Freeshards - Link Center