Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Images  (Read 1709 times)

Jonathan

Images
« on: May 14, 2012, 01:27:51 am »
I have installed a new mod that shows images in rows instead of one long column, as well as a highslide image viewer. With both of these I went ahead and reduced the thumbnail size of images to 85 pixels. Unfortunately it looks like some images were somehow damaged or perhaps they already were and I just never noticed? Anyways if you notice any wrong/damaged or otherwise images anywhere on the site especially in one of my many hundreds of posts please let me know so I can get them fixed asap.

Thank you, and happy posting!
Jonathan
Jonathan David Impson
Owner of UOFreeshards.net

Public service announcement to improve forum culture: Dumb questions require dumb answers.

Ultima Online Freeshards

Images
« on: May 14, 2012, 01:27:51 am »

Jonathan

Re: Images
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 04:43:34 am »
Found that after the updates, 57 thumbnails were somehow damaged or missing. I ran an auto repair for the forum. However I am still unsure how this happened and have noticed a few broken images/thumbnails so if anyone else notices anything unsual please let me know as soon as possible, thank you.
Jonathan David Impson

Public service announcement to improve forum culture: Dumb questions require dumb answers.

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 05:31:04 am »
Ran another repair and found 9 more broken thumbnails, so regenerated all thumbnails again. Hopefully this will be the last time.
Jonathan David Impson

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 12:20:23 pm »
Fixed a few images, however with my other computer still down I can't check anything.
I will go through all the posts and check files and images once my computer is running again.
Jonathan David Impson

Ultima Online Freeshards - Link Center