Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Database Issues (Again)  (Read 1697 times)

Jonathan

Database Issues (Again)
« on: September 03, 2012, 09:49:28 pm »
Unfortunately, my host has been having some database issues, which should hopefully be resolved soon.
They have not released any news and when I called them they said that is just seems like the memory on the server the site is hosted on is running low, odd but whatever. Site was down then back up shortly after so it doesn't last long. If you get a database connection issue just refresh and you should be fine. Sorry for any inconvenience this will cause.
Jonathan David Impson
Owner of UOFreeshards.net

Public service announcement to improve forum culture: Dumb questions require dumb answers.

Ultima Online Freeshards

Database Issues (Again)
« on: September 03, 2012, 09:49:28 pm »

Jonathan

Re: Database Issues (Again)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 09:43:21 am »
Yahoo! has finally sent out a notice and this wasn't just an isolated issue, enough people must have called to indicate a problem.

This has now been resolved and you can see the problem here:
Yahoo! Small Business System Status

Quote from: Yahoo! Small Business System Status
(09/03/12)
08:54 PM PST: Problems accessing Yahoo! Site Solution, WordPress blogs or connecting to MySQL databases

Some customers are reporting various types of errors when attempting to access their Yahoo! Site Solution web site, blog, or other pages that utilize a MySQL database.

If you are receiving an error, you may be able to fix it yourself by repairing the database from your Web Hosting Control Panel. Please review our help pages titled ‘How do I repair a corrupt database?‘ for more details.

We are aware of the issue and working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

10:58 PM PST: This issue is now resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Jonathan David Impson
Owner of UOFreeshards.net

Public service announcement to improve forum culture: Dumb questions require dumb answers.

Ultima Online Freeshards - Link Center