Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello and Welcome to UOFreeshards.net  (Read 1366 times)

Jonathan

Hello and Welcome to UOFreeshards.net
« on: May 07, 2011, 02:48:24 am »
A little about this site, first off you might notice the links point to "uof.honorshard.com" the reason for this is that I pay for one hosting site and just pay for an additional domain name, it's just cheaper that way.

Now that that's out of the way what is this site? Well at one point I wanted it to be many things but have setteled on all things UO, shard advertisement, custom art, etc. I was especially tired of looking for custom art and all the good sites being down now or all these non-english art sites (don't get me wrong I use google translate but it's a pain sometimes lol).

Now as I expect to be posting a lot of old art material soon I do want to give credit where it is due, if anything posted belongs to you please let me know. If for any reason you do not want it on the site please let me know that as well.

Some of what will be posted will be copies of other posts found on RunUO, Orbsydia and other UO websites. Again if your the owner of the content and would either like to repost it as yourself or have it removed please let me know.

Anyways, thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy the site.
Jonathan David Impson
Owner of UOFreeshards.net

Public service announcement to improve forum culture: Dumb questions require dumb answers.

Ultima Online Freeshards

Hello and Welcome to UOFreeshards.net
« on: May 07, 2011, 02:48:24 am »

Ultima Online Freeshards - Link Center